Bloomsbury really need to slow down with all the amazing books they’re bringing out this year. Our bank balance can’t keep up.
To make things super simple (and to drive us mad with want) the kind folks at Bloomsbury have put together a beautiful trailer to showcase all their 2016 releases til July i.e. what titles need to be on your TBR. Check it out now:
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner @snazzyreads and to the three runners up @MCVEYSLLAMAS, @emmafifema, and @jj198020000.
Wanna read every single book in that video? Ditto. And to help you along your way, we here at MP! have teamed up with Bloomsbury to give you the chance to win them ALL. To enter our prize draw, all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks and @hooked_books and RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 18, 2016
One winner will receive ALL these books, while 3 runners up will be able to select one book of their choice.
Some books may come separately closer to pub date.
CLOSES 3/4 9PM. UK ONLY.
- Author Appreciation: Here’s why L. A. Weatherly rocks our socks
- Book Spine Poetry:MP! gets lyrical with a little help from our books
- ‘Allegiant’ is here and the verdict is in!
- Twitter “can’t handle the feels” they’re getting from Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’
- Feminism, YA and ultimate book boyfriends: #HollyTakeover stormed Twitter!
- ‘Broken Sky’ by LA Weatherly is looking mighty fine on Instagram