When we found out one of our fave beauty vloggers was writing a book we were jumping for joy. Some people might have issues with famous YouTube faces writing books but not us, we LOVE it.
Out on October 6th, Estée Lalonde‘s debut ‘Bloom’ is all about the things she does best: life, beauty, fashion, home, travel, food and so much more!
And the best news? We’ve got 3 signed copies to give away!
“For me, the word “bloom” encapsulates the idea that anything is possible when you put your mind to it. It’s a word that hints at becoming who you are meant to be.”
Seriously, can we have this book in our hands already? Pretty please?
Here’s how to win 1 of the 3 signed copies we’ve got up for grabs:
- Follow us @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
- Fill in the form below
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @manonfirenow, @wise_fangirl, @thecosyreader.
Need more YouTuber books in your life? Get organised next year with Sprinkle of Glitter’s 2017 diary and make sure you’re following the likes of Estée, whose Snapchat you can find in our Snapchat directory.
- Have your say: Whose responsibility is it to stop YouTubers abusing our trust?
- Urban Decay’s latest palette will help you achieve actual unicorn status
- We’ve gone completely Wilde about this Louise Pentland news
- 13 of your cute AF tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- Get your hands on the cult fashion jacket that everyone, from Gigi to Karlie, is wearing