The Barnes Children’s Literature Festival is coming! (cue excitedly clapping)
Some of your favourite YA authors will be appearing over the weekend of 14th/15th of May. But don’t worry if you can’t be there, we’ve for a bundle of books to giveaway to soften the blow.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winner @charleighwrites!
The Barnes Festival is great for any YA fan. There are two brilliant YA panel discussions on the programme, one on feminism in contemporary YA, one on fantasy in YA. Fancy!
Plus there are solo talks from some top authors including Frances Hardinge and SF Said and of course book signings after every event. Marker pens at the ready!
You can book your tickets for the festival now and find out more at www.barneskidslitfest.org
What can you win? All these:
And all you have to do to enter is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below and then fill in the little form at the bottom of this post. Sorted.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 7, 2016
ENDS 13/05 – UK Only
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- Trees are creepy af, and here’s 14 book covers to prove it
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!