Her hair, once blonde, hangs in tangles down her back. She doesn’t remember why she’s in such a terrible place just a tea party long ago, and long ears, and blood… Only something else has escaped with her. Something dark. Something powerful. And to find the truth, she will have to track this beast to the very heart of the Old City, where the rabbit waits for his Alice.
Agh, it sounds so good! We’re suckers for ‘Alice in Wonderland’ retellings, especially when they’re as dark and gritty as this one sounds!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @MarriedToBooks3, @rayofglitter, @RacheyRagdoll, @captaineverland, @ScruffyBear27.
It just so happens that we’ve got 5 bundles of ‘Alice’ and it’s sequel ‘Red Queen’ to give away!
To enter: Follow us @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet. Then make sure to fill in the form at the bottom. Simple!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 21, 2016
ENDS 26/7, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Tell us about your favourite ‘Alice in Wonderland’ re-imagining at @maximumpopbooks!
- Which upcoming YA release should you read based on your starter Pokemon?
- We’ve reimagined these classic books as ice cream flavours…but which ones would you actually eat? Vote now!
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- 9 types of readers we all know exist, because we’re not all the same y’all!
- No bookshelves? No problem. Here’s 9 ways to stack your books sans bookcase!
- A Literary Guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Here’s how to win £100 to spend at Paperchase with Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’!
- Finished with the latest season of ‘Orange is the New Black’? Then here’s all the books you need in your life right now!