After the epic showdown at the end of Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Thorns and Roses’, Feyre and Tamlin have risked everything for each other and they’ve been permanently changed. Now they’re safe, but everything is set to shift again as Rhysand, King of the Night Court, comes to call in his bargain…
We love this series so much it’s unreal, so we’ve got a special giveaway for you!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @ShannenCarrigan, @largiloqvent, @SwiftBooks13, @TheBookMoo, @BeckiRey, @reviewbookworm, @grace_morris, @AggiesLibrary, @wise_fangirl, @TeamWolf1988.
We’ve got 10 ACOMAF goody bags, including a tote bag, badge and a copy of the book with a signed bookplate to give away! All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 27, 2016
CLOSES 1/6, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab a copy of ACOMAF here!
Head over to Sarah J Maas’s website for all the latest news!
Already read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- This is what you REALLY thought of ‘These Shallow Graves’: “it’s so fast-paced and gripping with so many twists and turns”
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of Laura Lam’s ‘False Hearts’ + Laura Lam reveals clues about book 2!
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught