The third book in the ‘Talon’ saga is here! And we’ve heard that ‘Soldier’ is good that the ending might break your heart. So you’ve probably got some questions for Julie, right?
Well, you can win a Skype session with the lady herself! Plus a set of the series! Two runners up will win a copy of ‘Soldier’ each.
The Skype will be taking place Wednesday 18th May at 8pm GMT. You can use the session as a writing masterclass or as a Q&A and post it on your blog.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winner @zedi14 and runner ups @Escapismfanatic and @Olivia_Smith25.
All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 5, 2016
ENDS 14/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- MP! Reads: Liz Kessler reads from ‘Read Me Like a Book’ and it will make you feel stuff
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell