Babies are supposed to be innocent, right?
Everyone says how adorable and cute they are. But we know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Babies are not to be messed with.
We can’t count the times we’ve looked at misbehaving babies and thought:
“You know exactly what you’re doing, don’t you. You little satan incarnate”
Oh he knows, he knows…And that’s why we were relieved to hear about DreamWork’s new film ‘The Boss Baby’. Now this is a film which finally addresses this issue of little kids being sassy. OH SO SASSY! Just read the synopsis and you’ll see what we’re talking about.
DreamWorks Animation and the director of Madagascar invite you to meet a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, speaks with the voice and wit of Alec Baldwin, and stars in the animated comedy, DreamWorks’ ‘The Boss Baby’. ‘The Boss Baby’ is a hilariously universal story about how a new baby’s arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim. With a sly, heart-filled message about the importance of family, DreamWorks’ ‘The Boss Baby’ is an authentic and broadly appealing original comedy for all ages.
YAS! We are completely on board with this which is why we’ve conspired to come up with a foxy little comp exclusively for MP! readers. No need to thank us, just bow and exalt.
We’re giving away 2 pairs of tickets to the multimedia screening ‘The Boss Baby’ as well as a DreamWorks DVD bundle made up of all these awesome films: ‘Home’, How To Train Your Dragon’, ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2’, ‘Kung Fu Panda’ and ‘Trolls’.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is retweet the following tweet and follow us on Twitter @maximumpop.
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) March 17, 2017
This competition is now closed. The winners are…
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at 9pm on Thursday 23 March.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Maximum Pop is the competition promoter.
- Prize for each of the 2 winners is one (1) DVD bundle including x1 Home, x1 How To Train Your Dragon, x1 How To Train Your Dragon 2, x1 Kung Fu Panda, x1 Trolls and two (2) tickets to attend a screening of The Boss Baby, taking place in London on 26/03/17. Further details of the screening will be provided to the winner after confirming receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be contacted via Twitter and will need to reply within 24 hours in order to confirm their attendance. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the two winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- If the Competition Winner is under the age of eighteen (18), his/her Guest must be aged eighteen (18) years or over.
- The Competition Winner and Guest will not be admitted to the screening after the screening begins.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- In the unlikely event that the special screening is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available.
- In the unlikely event the DVDs have discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- This does NOT include travel or accommodation nor does it cover any additional costs
- Screening attendees may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- The DVDs will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.