One of the best things about living in 2015 is the mind-boggling access we have to other book lovers through social media. From Instagrams of beautiful book covers to Tumblr book reviews, it’s easier than ever for us to connect and share all our nerdy obsessions.
Knowing this, MP! took to Twitter to find out what people were saying about Jandy Nelson’s latest book ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’, a touching read you should really get your hands on.
Here are a few of our favourite tweets:
I want to re-read it again. Ugh, it’s so good. If you haven’t read it, read it now. Now. Go. Go. GO. #ILLGIVEYOUTHESUN
— Manuel Soto (@ThisPillowWorld) May 22, 2015
— Walker Books (@WalkerBooksUK) July 1, 2015
— Debbie (@SnugglingonSofa) January 15, 2015
What do you think of Jandy Nelson’s latest creation? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks and let us know.
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful