There are some pairings that you ship forever. It doesn’t matter how long ago you read the books or watched the films, what happened to the characters or their relationships – it just doesn’t matter, we will ship them to the end. That’s the case with Tris and Four.
So here are 5 reasons why we can’t help but ship Tris and Four:
- They are an unstoppable team. Their skills compliment each other perfectly. Quite frankly, we would NOT want to get in their way!
- Even though they’re busy trying to save the world and stop themselves from being killed all the time, they make time to be adorable.
- Most relationships would crumble over the horrible stress of their situation, but Tris and Four thrive on it!
- This quote: “I might be in love with you.” He smiles a little. “I’m waiting until I’m sure to tell you, though.” *melts*
- They are just so pretty together! I mean, look at this!
Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks and tell us why you ship Tris and Four!
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”