Michael Grant’s latest release, ‘Front Lines’, is a gritty re-imagining of WWII warfare where girls are eligible for conscription into the ‘front lines’ armed forces. The book sees a small group of girls push themselves through basic training and prove themselves on the battle front.
Our main gals are Frangie, Rainy, Rio and her best friend Jenou. Their experiences are as individual as their personalities, but they also participate in all the things universal to fighting in a war.
Four strong young women, each with a different job. But who are you most like?
Take our test and find out!
Get your copy of this explosive read HERE.
Who did you get? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE