Netflix happens. We totally get it. You think you’ll just watch a snippet but then one thing leads to another and before you know it you’ve watched the WHOLE FREAKIN’ SERIES IN ONE SITTING!
What next? Well, here’s some book recommendations to keep you going until the next season. Or, in this case, until the ‘Gilmore Girls’ revival airs. PLUS! If you’re still uncertain, take the test at the end and find your PERFECT book-match. Sorted.
It’s never too late to start watching (or re-watching) ‘Gilmore Girls’ and it certainly seemed fitting to start with this show since Rory is such a big fan of them books.
But what to read until they’re back on the screen? Well, you could try the ‘Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge’ which would involve a heck of a lot of reading and will probably keep you occupied until Christmas… 2050. All 339 books referenced in the show can be found here.
Or why not one (or all) of these? Chosen for their sass, quick-wit, bookish appreciation, mother-daughter relationships and the rom-com drama; each has a different Gilmore element to it…
Not convinced by these? Alrighty then. All you have to do is answer one question. Just one. And we’ll throw a different rec at your face. We spoil you too much!
So, what did you get? Also, who did you choose? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- There’s going to be a new Stephanie Meyer novel in November and we’re so excited we can’t even breathe!
- 7 books we’d love to see turned into a TV series
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- Who said it: Disney or Stephanie Perkins?
- 5 reasons why ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ feels “dangerously close to excitement”
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: ‘Sing’ is “simple but eye-catching” with it’s classy cover and pop of colour! But what do you think?
- Weekend Reads: Is your weekend TBR as awesome as the MP! Books team’s?