May 2017. That’s when winter is coming (at last). Supposedly.
If you’ve watched every single episode so far, twice (or thrice, we don’t judge here), then you definitely need something to fill the gap until the next season.. or book. Whichever comes first, eh?
So the game here is simple. It’s no game of thrones, but choose wisely. Your
life happiness may depend upon it.
Not quite satisfied? Try again! Or, maybe one of these will tempt you..?
So, what have you settled on? Which gets your full backing to reign supreme? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Bookstagrammer madamereadsalot tells you how to get 75k followers with just a few furry friends!
- What the frack were people reading in 2003? How you will not believe how old some of your fave books are!
- With #YALC around the corner and 84 authors attending, how many can you boast to have read?
- Is your life a YA contemp novel? Diagnose yourself with our 11 deadly symptoms
- Which upcoming YA release should you read based on your starter Pokémon?