Unless you’ve been living under a rock since 11am this morning, you’d have probably already heard the news that McFly & Busted are going to be touring as the supergroup ‘McBusted’… genius. Luckily for you, Maximum Pop! was there to get all the best gossip for you, so here’s 10 things you need to know about the ‘McBusted’ press conference.
1) Before we were taken into the conference, we were treated to a super posh breakfast… with rectangle shaped sandwiches. Gah, didn’t their mums ever tell them not to play with their food?
2) There were lots of screens which displayed this cool (but kind of creepy) picture of the boys… we thought it resembled something you’d see on Crimewatch, but as it’s McBusted, we’ll let them off.
3) Emma Willis presented and looked totally flawless as always, despite being ill. Sigh.
4) When the guys arrived, Matt Willis was so excited that Emma had to tell him to calm down and stop swearing. Ah, what a couple.
5) Tom proposed that the birth of his first born child should be “the opening act of the show”. That’s one thing we don’t want to see. Soz, Tom.
6) Bromance alert! Dougie and Matt literally couldn’t take their hands off each other.
7)James announced that Charlie wasn’t rejoining Busted because he “isn’t ready yet”, but all remain friends. Aww friendship.
8) McBusted isn’t a permanent thing and so far there are no plans for an album. Boo :(
9) The boys will be playing as one band, playing all the classics like McFly’s ‘Star Girl’ and Busted’s ‘Year 3000’ together.
10) They’re all ruddy excited about it… and so are we!
Check out Teen Events for the details of all the tour dates, PLUS a chance to bag yourself a pair of tickets to the tour date of your choice! You lucky lot.