Jandy Nelson’s latest novel, ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’, is the kind of book that you need a free day or weekend to start into – because once you start, this book will find its way into your hands again and again as you struggle to put it down. Vibrant and beautiful, it’s our newest favourite.
If you’re not convinced about why you need this amazing novel in your life, then check out what these booktubers think.
More bookish articles?
- Meet your favourite authors on the new #NewDayNewNormal tour
- Take our Bad Boy Quiz and find out who you would pick in ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ – good boy Tom or rock star Jack?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Soman Chainani, author of ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is taking over MP!’s twitter WEDNESDAY 7PM
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8’ – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs