Anybody who knows us will know that we love popstars and we love Disney so it’ll come as no surprise that we are very excited to hear that some of the biggest names in pop have come together to record covers of classic Dinsey tracks for a new compilation album released in October.
‘We Love Disney’ will feature new versions of some of Disney’s most iconic tracks performed by stars such as Ariana Grande, Ne-Yo, Jessie J, Jason Derulo and Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale (she has a great album, you know?) to name just a few.
The full track listing is as follows.
1. Friend Like Me (from ‘Aladdin’) – Ne-Yo
2. Part of Your World (from ‘The Little Mermaid’) – Jessie J
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight/Nants’ Ingonyama (from ‘The Lion King’) – Jason Derulo
4. The Rainbow Connection (from ‘The Muppet Movie’) – Gwen Stefani
5. Zero To Hero (from ‘Hercules’) – Ariana Grande
6. In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice (from ‘Alice in Wonderland’) – Jhené Aiko
7. I Wanna Be Like You (The Monkey Song) [from ‘The Jungle Book’] – Fall Out Boy
8. Colors of the Wind (from ‘Pocahontas’) – Tori Kelly
9. A Spoonful of Sugar (from ‘Mary Poppins’) – Kacey Musgraves
10. Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat (from ‘The Aristocats’) – Charles Perry
11. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (from ‘Cinderella’) – Jessie Ware
12. Let It Go (from ‘Frozen’) – Rascal Flatts & Lucy Hale
13. It’s a Small World – We Love Disney Artists
14. It’s Not Easy Being Green (from ‘The Muppet Shows’) – Brenna Whitaker
15. A Whole New World (from ‘Aladdin’) – Yuna
We’ll admit we think this could have been improved with a 2015 mix of ‘This Is Me’ by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas but it still looks like it’s going to be a pretty amazing album.
‘We Love Disney’ will be available to buy on October 30.