Laure Eve’s ‘The Graces’ is both enchanting and thrilling. It will literally cast a spell on you while you read.
But something weird happened when we were putting together a photo shoot for it… Something unearthly. Something wicked this way comes?
Welp. They seem pretty clear. And even though it seems like they’ve left it for you to decide… You know what the right answer is, eh?
A quick note about Ouija boards (if you believe in this stuff): never use one by yourself, always say goodbye at the end and never leave the planchette on the board.
Have you disappeared into ‘The Graces’ yet? Are you spellbound? Tell us in the comments!
- QUIZ: Can you match these magical quotes to the right book?
- 23 tweets about Dolores Umbridge you can’t disagree with
- Have your say on Leigh Bardugo’s cracking sequel ‘Crooked Kingdom’ and more!
- Quiz: Is this a J.K. Rowling quote or Fifth Harmony lyric?
- If you’re writing Newtmas fanfiction, James Dashner might actually be reading your words
- 11 books you never knew were banned!
- Quiz: Which YA romance quote do you need today?