“Friendship makes all the difference” says the cover ‘Moonlight Dreamers’. And it’s not wrong.
In this exclusive video for MP! the incredibly lovely Siobhan Curham talks about not getting the guy, getting frustrated at the wrong things, and why girl-friends are muy important.
Pretty inspiring words, huh?
If you need to, you can get your copy of ‘Moonlight Dreamers’ right here.
- 13 LOTR pick-up lines guaranteed to leave an impression on bae.
- Weekend Reads: What do the MP! Books team have on their TBRs this weekend?
- QUIZ: Would you actually receive a Hogwarts letter?
- Some parts of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ were hard, really hard, for author Louise Gornall to write, find out why in this perf Q&A
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”
- Jennifer L Armentrout is writing a fantasy series and what we know for sure? “There will be kissing!”
- Quiz: Are you addicted to love or fine with friendship?