Siobhan Curham is one of the most fascinating people to sit and listen to. Ever.
With the release of her SIXTH book for young adults, ‘The Moonlight Dreams’, we chatted to her about writing, chasing dreams and “finding your tribe”. (And there IS a cockroach. Soz).
Amazing, right? (And again, apologies for the cockroach…)
And hey, ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ is now out! Yes! You can get your copy right here, right now.
- Luna? Cath? Who’s your favourite YA dreamer?
- Weekly Releases: 11-17th July
- Quiz: would you have survived the Triwizard Tournament?
- The results are in! Your favourite book cover of July is…
- Quiz: is this quote from ‘The Maze Runner’ or ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ trilogy?
- All the things we learnt at the Chapter 5 Summer proof party
- “At what point during my panic attack would you like to me to knock up a salad?” #URTS author Louise Gornall gets achingly honest about all the things
- Watch: Nat Luurtsema and Siobhan Curham battle it out in a fierce games of Heads Up!
- 6 things we learned from Queen Sarah Dessen