Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is the story of Lucille, who’s mum has gone and left her with her little sister, Wren. The bills, and the pressure, are mounting up – now is really not the time to fall for her BFF’s brother…
It’s intense and beautiful, but we caught up with Estelle for something a little more light-hearted. Watch below when MP!’s Luke played a tricky game of Heads Up with Estelle!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Quiz: can you match these quotes about love to the right book?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- “Hilariously British,” Nat Luurtsema’s ‘Girl Out of Water’ will have you cry-laughing in no time!
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book
- Guys on booktube, ‘Harry Potter’ spells, and collabing with friends: A Q&A with booktuber bangadybangz
- WIN! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers to soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…