Who doesn’t wish their fave authors were teaming up to write the next big thing to hit shelves? We certainly do, so we put Chris Russell and Annabel Pitcher, respectively of ‘Songs About a Girl’ and ‘Silence is Goldfish’ fame, to the test: could they win us over with their story-making skills?
If you weren’t at YALC with these two and a whole host of other awesome authors, you might’ve missed out. That won’t be happening again though: stay up to date on all the bookish events around the globe with MP!s brand new Book Events site. You can even specifically keep an eye on Annabel and Chris‘s signings and events. How awesome is that?
Chris’ll be at YA Shot this weekend, will you? Don’t worry if not: we’ve got you covered!
There’s no denying the talent of these two tbh. Check out their next YA hit we can only WISH a publisher would snap up:
What do you think – sound like the next bestseller? Let us know in the comments if you’d give it a read.
- 7 books that deal with exam stress so well
- It’s written in the stars: What should you read after ‘Darkness Follows’ based on your zodiac sign?
- What is ‘The Scarecrow Queen’ author, Melinda Salisbury, superstitious about?
- Study hacks: Get geeky like Harriet with our 9 sure fire study tips
- Get your questions answered by the author of the most memorable LGBT book this year