‘Sing’ by Vivi Greene is beautiful. It has the face of a freakin’ angel and we cannot stop taking pictures of it, looking at pictures of it, and stroking the front of it…
Don’t believe us? Take a look:
There ain’t nothing that can make this book look fugly:
Today we came home to Sing by Vivi Greene, delicious Black Forrest tart and some hot chocolate milk. Such a heavenly sight for a Friday evening! Tomorrow we will be announcing another one of our official reps! We thought it nice to let you all know where to find discounts to our boxes while showing you some really cool accounts you should follow if you don't already! Remember we have a very limited number of boxes available for July! The July box will include a newly published Historical Fantasy novel filled with magic and food, a pack from @persnickety_co plus a few more super cute items! Head over to our website in order to avoid disappointment
Classic backdrop? Still looking fine:
My plans for this weekend include finishing City of Glass and starting This Savage Song, but with nearly half of CoG left it's probably wishful thinking. It seems that I've been buying lots of books lately. Thank goodness for discounts and student cards otherwise my bank account would be suffering greatly. I love Sing's minimalist cover. It's so photogenic and looks fantastic on my shelves. Ideally I would like to read it soon but I always say that and it never happens.
Avec bookish best friends:
Perfectly paired with props:
There is no way for this book to ever look anything less than 100:
Have you taken a snap of your copy? Tweet it to us @maximumpopbooks
Still need to get yours? That’s cool, get one right here.
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?