Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ is like all of our favourite things in one. A book (best thing ever) about music (just as great) and featuring the trials and tribulations of one very famous and very fabulous teen pop star.
Ticks in all boxes. But we can’t all be “Lily Ross”, so we’ve created a name generator to get you kitted out with the perf pop star alias.
It’s not set in stone. but if you really want to stick to the rules then just wait until your birthday and do it again. Sweet!
Sooo, who shall we refer to you as from now on? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Also, why not pair your new name with the ideal read? You can get your copy of ‘Sing’ right here.
- Fans reactions to the #CursedChild preview shows are so spell-binding that you’ll be begging for tickets!
- 11 times Dolores Umbridge made you hate her more than Voldemort
- Can you guess these #ZoellaBookClub titles from just the tag line?
- Judge a book by its cover: ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is so beautiful it’s making readers impulse buy!
- Quiz: what percent Death Eater are you?
- Which book in the #ZoellaBookClub picks has the best cover? Cast your vote here!