Hidden talents are things we all secretly want. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t dream about being that person who no one’s ever heard sing before and suddenly you burst into the most beautiful rendition of an Adele song in a really public place. That’s not JUST us, right? Right?!
It’s turns out that Nat Luurtsema, the author of the hilarious ‘Girl Out of Water’. has some rather spectacular hidden talents herself.
Plenty of YA characters have hidden talents of their own, but how many can you remember? Take our quiz and find out!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Win! A signed copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan + a Tatty Devine necklace for you & your one!
- A literary guide to LA by Morgan Matson
- “Where on earth were the celebrations of the power of red lipstick?”: Rosalind Jana on being a teenager
- CJ Flood’s ‘Nightwanderers’ is not just beautiful on the outside – these quotes are making us fall even more in love with it!
- Sucker for a boarding school book? We bet you haven’t read all of these!
- Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is blowing up bookstagram with its beauty
- Not scripting videos, online bookish friends and 100% honesty: A Q&A with booktuber chbosky
- WIN! 1 of 10 signed copies of ‘Unbecoming’ by Jenny Downham
- Did you fall hard for ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ and need some more fairytale retellings in your life? We’ve got you covered!