‘Girl Out of Water’ is the hilarious YA debut from Nat Luurtsema and we’re head over heels in love with it.
Nat talks to Luke Franks about the book right here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- From self-confidence to tough times, we share some of our favourite nuggets of wisdom from ‘Notes on Being Teenage’
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ is so quotable you’ll run out of page markers!
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!
- There’s going to be a third ‘Girl Online’ book from Zoella!