What do you after reading one of the most explosive, page-turning books of the year? ‘Red Queen’ certainly claimed quite a few of your hearts and with that cliffhanger ending…let’s just say, February can’t come soon enough.
So, how do you get back to reality after dissolving into a world of supernatural abilities, aristocracy and secrecy? Victoria Aveyard may offer you some guidance below.
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- Get a sneaky peak at Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ before it’s released
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: Victoria Aveyard tells us 3 reasons we need to read ‘Glass Sword’ – like we even needed 1
- Get a sneaky peak at ‘Wolf By Wolf’ – the book Laini Taylor is calling “wild and gorgeous”