Love deadly fantasies and X-Men style super powers? How about a story woven with secrets and betrayal, not to mention forbidden kisses and gorgeous princes? Do you like your heroines fiesty and your villains as bad as they can be?
Then may we point you in the direction of Victoria Aveyard’s ‘Red Queen’.
For all you fans of Aveyard and her explosive debut, make sure you are on Twitter tomorrow at 3.30pm to chat to the author herself. Just follow @maximumpopbooks to send in all the burning questions we know you had at the end of ‘Red Queen’.
— Victoria Aveyard (@VictoriaAveyard) August 11, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Check out Robin Benway’s ‘Emmy and Oliver’ playlist