The Vamps just literally dropped a brand new album, and it was so amazing that we had to do a track by track review (even though everything was FLAW-LESS). It’s a wild mix of beautiful ballads, and catchy af choruses, so it’s basically the greatest thing ever.
Hold the phone, it gets better.
If you buy a physical version of the album (yes, they still sell those), then you get access to a bonus DVD that includes a special performance at the O2, but it’s only available until Christmas! The physical copies are available worldwide at Claire’s, ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrison’s, Walmart, and HMV. To make things even greater, there is an EXTRA extra special version of the album at HMV that is called the ‘AAA’ edition, and it features a super cool cover.
WAIT, one more thing.
This Monday at 3pm you can MEET The Vamps at HMV store in Leeds if you buy their album in-store! All the details are available on Twitter, and wristbands are still available.
Can’t get to Leeds? The Vamps are still coming your way on their UK tour and almost every ticket is £9.50, so there is no reason not to go. Check out all of the dates below and find tickets for your city here!
- 25th March: Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 26th March: Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 28th March: 3Arena, Dublin
- 30th March: The SSE Arena, Belfast
- 1st April: The O2, London
- 2nd April: The O2, London
- 5th April: Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- 6th April: Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 8th April: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 9th April: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 12th April: Echo Arena, Liverpool
- 14th April: Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
- 16th April: Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 17th April: Manchester Arena, Manchester