Last weekend music lovers from all over the world came together to celebrate the biggest pop festival of the year.
Basically, it was every pop fan’s dream and if you didn’t manage to make it, or just want to relive it, we’re here for you. Here’s the top ten moments of the weekend:
1. Do we even need to discuss this? LITTLE MIX
Check out these 5 moments which will blow every Mixer’s mind.
Our personal fave is this super emosh performance of ‘Secret Love Song’. All the feels.
2. Our beloved Troye Sivan ascending to reach the stars. To think he had only played a few small gigs before this year. We are proud AF!
3. This year’s breakout star Zara Larsson nailing the choreography and being our #stylegoals.
She even brought out her mate MNEK for ‘Never Forget You’!
She even gave us a sneak peak of some new music. We can’t wait for the album.
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) August 22, 2016
4. Justin serving us up a slew of beautiful acoustic goodness.
5. Years and Years‘ Olly Alexander in a skirt/crop top combo, WHICH WE LOVED
6. Tinie Tempah bringing out Jess Glynne for a surprise performancee of ‘No Letting Go’
7.The festival fashion
8. Sia‘s performance being so much more than a cheap thrill.
9.When Rihanna werked the crowed into a frenzy
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) August 23, 2016
10. And then shut it down with ‘Kiss It Better’
Tweet us your favourite moment of V Fest 2016 @maximumpop.