Ever wanted to share your cringe worthy and selfie queen pictures with your pals all in one place? Look no further as the Upshot app may be just what you’re looking for.
We’ve been testing it out and we’ve got to say it’s a game changer. You can connect with your squad and share all your pictures from your nights out and social events. It super simple and fun to use and we’ve created a step-by-step guide so you can be #SquadGoals.
- Create all of your upcoming events and turn the ‘Autoshare’ button on.
- Then just take your pictures as normal and save your Snapchat pictures. The app will automatically upload them into your chat.
- Look back on all of the craziness for up to 7 days after the event in a private event stream! It’s basically like Snapchat, but it lasts a week.
- Get your Facebook events sent to the app. This is great for Uni socials or friends’ birthdays.
- Reminisce with your pals about the event through a chat where you can save and share all of these amazing memories.
Top tip: If you take an awful selfie or your lighting isn’t on fleek then you have 3 minutes to delete the photo before it’s uploaded to the app. You have been warned!
Overall? We love this fun social app. It’s a super easy and interactive way to share memories with pals. We reckon Taylor Swift’s squad doesn’t even have this app. So get downloading if you want to be the new generation of #SquadGoals!