Here at MP!, we found it to be one of the most striking things about this unique fantasy, and it’s clear that Josephine Angelini knows her stuff too, finding time to explain thermodynamics, nuclear power and lattices in between the back-to-back action in her books. Honestly, we may have learnt more from this book than our Double-award Science GCSE.
Found it all a little confusing? Need a refresher before you start book 2 or 3? Well, look no further. Josephine Angelini, being the awesome human she is, has made 2 videos to help you out – both only a 1 minute each! Check them out below.
More bookish articles?
- Joe Sugg’s new book is the fastest-selling graphic novel EVER?
- Leigh Bardugo reads from Six of Crows – PRE RELEASE DAY. BE STILL OUR BEATING HEARTS.
- Benjaminoftomes is starting up his own micro-publishing house – the first book of which you can pre-order HERE
- Get a taste fro ‘Demon Road’ with this FREE chapter
- Help us interview Nicholas Sparks 28/09
- Getting to know Derek Landy’s Twitter: “Just spent 3 minutes standing in a pitch-black bathroom trying to convince my girlfriend @Patrick_Ness‘s new book glows in the dark.”
- Pick your next read from author Josephine Angelini’s recommendations – including Winner’s Curse, Harry Potter and the Harper Hall trilogy