‘Unbecoming’ is the latest title from Jenny Downham, author of the highly praised ‘Before I Die’, of which Jacqueline Wilson said “I so wish I’d written it myself“.
It seems that ‘Unbecoming’ will become another win for Jenny, with its current 4.2/5 status on Goodreads and series of generous reviews: “I felt many emotions and almost cried a few times. This book is something wonderful.”
Want a chance to read this thoughtful, vibrant story of three generations of women – Katie, her mother, and her grandmother – and how the past mingles with the present, then check out MP!’s exclusive extract.
Let us know what you thought of ‘Unbecoming’ at @maximumpopbooks.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Send us your cute pet pics to win a copy of ‘Emmy & Oliver’ by Robin Benway
- Twitter Highlights: why you need to read ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Win a bunch of Holly Bourne goodies – including ‘Am I Normal Yet?’