With a near-perfect 4.6/5 rating on Goodreads and an even more perfect 4.8/5 on Amazon, let’s just say that ‘Binge’ by Tyler Oakley is a book you need in your life if you’re at all interested in the wild and outrageous life of this youtube star.
“Binge on the things that bring fulfilment and happiness and satisfaction and make you feel alive. Binge on people who fascinate you and love that wakes you up from monotony. Binge on exploring, both your home town and the farthest continent. “
Want a SIGNED copy of this fab read? Just follow @maximumpopbooks & RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) November 20, 2015
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition