You’ve heard the age old quote of ‘never judge a book by its cover’, right? We totally agree with the statement when it comes to people, you should definitely judge them on their personality, not what they look like. But when it comes to actual books, the cover has to be interesting to make you want to pick it up.
So we sent a tweet out asking you to literally judge Tyler Oakley’s book ‘Binge’ by its cover and here are the best replies.
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) November 7, 2015
— Shannon (@shannonfletche4) November 7, 2015
The sweet wrappers kind of just made us hungry…
— Kevin (罗梓文) 🦄 (@Bookevinnnnn) November 9, 2015
Quirky and ever charming, that’s our Queen alright!
@maximumpop I love it because it's gives anyone who doesn't know Tyler a glimpse of what he stands for (eg his amazing&funny personality)
— alysha (@whvterider) November 8, 2015
We’re getting rather emosh at all these nice comments about our Ty.
— diiiksha💖 (@Heyitsdiksha) November 7, 2015
We’re glad Tyler managed to get the vision of the title across.
— CuteUnicorn29 (@CuteUnicorn29) November 7, 2015
Tyler will be happy af that you agree he’s unique and artistic.
Get more bingeworthy articles below
- We can’t keep our chill over Tyler’s epic new read.
- Fancy seeing Tyler on his UK book tour?
- Let’s lust over that cover reveal just one more time. #Flawless
- Take our quiz to find out which YouTuber book you should buy.
- Want to grab a copy of Tyler’s ‘Binge’ in exchange for an honest review?
- Find out what happened when we meet the queen himself at his Cardiff book signing.
- Can we see Tyler’s one that got away in his spectacle reflection?
- Zoella thinks you should grab ‘Binge’ on audiobook.
- You can win a SIGNED COPY of ‘Binge’ with our new competition!
- Beyoncé or Rihanna? Tyler Oakley has his say and it might not be who you think…