SPOILET ALERT: If you’ve yet to read the chapter ‘If you can’t beet ’em’ in ‘Binge’ by Tyler Oakley, please look away now.
We’re not gonna lie, we laughed our socks off at Tyler Oakley’s beet rage in ‘Binge’ and totally feel for him – McDonald’s recently changed our favourite order and we are outraged. Cheeky chap, Troye Sivan left a message at Radio 1 for Tyler asking him to tell the world about what went down in Hawaii’s Cheesecake Factory. It’s even funnier hearing him on the radio discuss his rage.
Clearly this is something that has broken Tyler’s heart in two, because we even found his enraged tweet over a year ago about the disgusting change in the menu.
Surely now, after being mentioned in a New York Times best seller, they can bring back the beets?!
Get more bingeworthy articles below
- We can’t keep our chill over Tyler’s epic new read.
- Fancy seeing Tyler on his UK book tour?
- Let’s lust over that cover reveal just one more time. #Flawless
- Take our quiz to find out which YouTuber book you should buy.
- Want to grab a copy of Tyler’s ‘Binge’ in exchange for an honest review?
- Find out what happened when we meet the queen himself at his Cardiff book signing.
- Can we see Tyler’s one that got away in his spectacle reflection?
- Zoella thinks you should grab ‘Binge’ on audiobook.
- Want to win a signed copy of ‘Binge’? Time to try your luck.