Alice Oseman is a total must-read author. Not only was her first book ‘Solitaire’ described as ‘The Catcher in the Rye for the Digital Age’, but her highly anticipated second novel, ‘Radio Silence’ is shaping up to be just as good as her debut.
And as of this Thursday you will not only be able to buy ‘Radio Silence’ in stores, but you’ll be able to have a chat with the author herself as well.
Alice will be taking over @maximumpopbooks at 7.30PM on Thursday 25th February for a whole hour of book chat: answering all of your questions on books, publishing and ‘Radio Silence’, and maybe asking a few questions of her own. And to make it even better, everyone who tweets a question will have a super secret extract of ‘Radio Silence’ emailed to them, and there are TWO exclusive copies of ‘Radio Silence’, doodled on by the author herself, for the best questions.
Make sure you use the #AliceTakeover hashtag and join in on the
banter. See you there.
Thursday 25th February. 7.30-8.30PM. #Alice Takeover.
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR