Sophia Bennett’s new book ‘Love Song’ throws you into the world of celebrity and pop star fame, alongside main character Nina. A story that reads like sheet music: sweet and melodic and evocative.
But what have y’all been saying about it? We took to Twitter to have a look-see, and here’s what we found:
Release day was flooded with well-wishers and lucky book beans who had already read it:
— Tamsyn Murray (is not really here) (@TamsynTweetie) April 7, 2016
— Katey Lovell (@Katey5678) April 7, 2016
And reading the book itself sounded like a hoot:
— Kyra (@Bookaholic007) March 31, 2016
— Katey Lovell (@Katey5678) April 5, 2016
— Pea Green Boat Books (@peagreenboatbks) January 12, 2016
— Jenny Hawke (@JennyHawke1) February 14, 2016
It was winning hearts… And stars, too!
— 💻Vivienne Dacosta📚 (@Serendipity_Viv) March 31, 2016
And in case you still weren’t sure:
— TheBookbag.co.uk (@TheBookbag) April 4, 2016
— サル 살 sal (@TheDarkDictator) April 8, 2016
It’s official. ‘Love Song’ is a smash hit! Have you read it? Tweet us your thoughts @maximumpopbooks
And if you still need to grab your copy, you can get it here.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’