We here at MP! completely adore Louise Gornall’s stunning debut, ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’. Agoraphobia confines Norah to the house she shares with her mother, but a chance encounter on the doorstep changes everything.
Do the people of twitter love it as much as us?
— 📚Bella K.📚 (@AnxiousBookBlog) June 29, 2016
— サル 살 sal (@TheDarkDictator) June 27, 2016
— Criostóir Ó Mordha (@karmicallykarma) June 29, 2016
Reading #rosetainted atm which is excellent, but so accurate in its depiction of anxiety and other MH issues that it's a painful read.
— Jim (@Yayeahyeah) May 28, 2016
I've read about 80 YAs this year & UNDER ROSE TAINTED SKIES is only the 2nd to hit my favourites list for 2016. Read it NOW. #RoseTainted
— Sophie Waters (@sophie_waters) July 5, 2016
Finished Under Rose Tainted Skies today and wow I've never cried cos of a book before 😭 it's so beautiful, everyone should read it 💜
— Ria (@RIAxoTT) July 3, 2016
We know you need to get yourself a copy of ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ now, so if you don’t have one already grab one here!
Already read it and loved it just as much as we did? Come chat to us about it @maximumpopbooks!
- Siobhan Curham helps you to achieve your dreams in 5 easy steps
- Jennifer L Armentrout is writing a fantasy series, and what do we know for sure? “There will be kissing”!
- Is Lis Flanagan’s ‘Eden Summer’ more than just a pretty cover?
- Get schooled on all things mental health with these essential YA reads
- Publishing 101: Hayley Steed on getting a job in publicity
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”