If you’re a total Soman Chainani fangirl, we can imagine you completely lost the plot over the final book in ‘The School For Good and Evil’ series, ‘The Last Ever After’.
A quirky blend between Harry Potter style schooling and all your favourite fairy tales, this is a fantasy we highly suggest you get your hands on – especially seeing how many people were loving the series’ finale on Twitter.
Check out some of our favourite tweets about this wonderful series – and if you haven’t already fallen in love, find out what you’ve been missing out on.
— albeakavinsky (@royalweirdness) August 7, 2015
"To find a happy ending with someone else, first you have to find it alone." #theLastEverAfter
— Jarizza; (@jaweezza) August 5, 2015
Currently in post-book coma. Please send help. #TheLastEverAfter
— Ben (@terriblestormy) August 3, 2015
— Mel Howard (@MelHoward77) August 1, 2015
— Luis Loza (@LuisLoza98) August 22, 2015
— Ehasanul Kabir (@EhasanKabir) August 31, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Win a bunch of Holly Bourne goodies – including ‘Am I Normal Yet?’
- MP Exclusive Extract: Get a taste of ‘Unbecoming’, from Jenny Downham, author of ‘Before I Die’
- Parallel universes, teenage love and strong ladies: MP! chats to Josephine Angelini, author of ‘Worldwalker’ series
- MP! Review: ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ is vibrant, thoughtful and a total YA necessity
- WIN! ‘Trial By Fire’ and ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini
- Get your hands on £200 to spend in Miss Selfridge and a copy of ‘Sunkissed’
- WIN! Signed copy of CJ Daughter’s ‘The Secret Fire’ – plus check out the FREE chapter
- MP! Review: ‘Sunkissed’ by Jenny McLachlan is funny, sweet and better than anticipated