In Vivi Greene’s debut, ‘Sing’, Lily Ross is a lovestruck songstress who decides to flee the limelight for a quiet break on an island in Maine, away from all the boys who have wrecked her heart. It’s set to be a summer of music and friendship… that is, until Lily meets sweet, down-to-earth local Noel Bradley.
We here at MP! adore this perfect blend of romance, summer, and stardom. We could gush about this book all day, but we’ve decided to put together some more eloquent voices from Twitter and see what they love about ‘Sing’ instead:
— Brooke (@Brooke123456) July 4, 2016
@Shailylovesyou I'm currently reading 'Sing' by Vivi Greene and it's pretty good-especially if you're a swiftie! 💋
— alexis (@PlasticInk) July 6, 2016
@ChelleyToy Sing by Vivi Greene! Matches that so well!x
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) June 24, 2016
I want the Vivi Greene book #Sing !!!
— Peace&Love ☮ (@USGirlAddict) June 9, 2016
— Dana and the Books (@DanaAndTheBooks) June 10, 2016
@HCCFrenzy So much fun, Suman. A perfect summer read.
— Kathy Coe (@kathycoe) June 9, 2016
Need to grab a copy? Get one here.
Have you read ‘Sing’ and loved it as much as us? Let us know @maximumpopbooks!
- Win! 1 of 3 signed copies of ‘Twist’ by youngest GBBO contestant Martha Collison!
- Luna? Cath? Who’s your favourite YA dreamer?
- Watch: ‘The Potion Diaries’ author Amy Alward unboxes the #ZoellaBookClub reads… but which ones does she highly recommend?
- Quiz: would you have survived the Triwizard tournament?
- Twitter highlights: Louise Gornall’s ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ will make you “question the way we look at the world”