Ally Carter’s ‘See How They Run’ has been ruining the sleep patterns and emotional well being of readers across the UK. Expect high levels of intrigue, action and mystery.
We decided to see if people were still ranting about this amazing book on Twitter, and (surprise, surprise) they were. Check out some of our favourite tweets from #SeeHowTheyRun:
— jason momoa called me madam💁🏻♀️ (@TheBookWraith) March 2, 2016
— Shazi Baeduan ☠ (@CrazyBookLover_) March 3, 2016
— Max Black (@Geekalert88) March 4, 2016
— Laura L (@LauraLWrites) March 5, 2016
— Saffy Cook (@thebookwasbettr) March 5, 2016
Get a copy of ‘See How They Run’ HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- QUIZ: Can you match these Rainbow Rowell ‘Carry On’ spells to what they’re used for?
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End