Here at MP! we think that everyone should have a copy of ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ by Jandy Nelson. It’s the kind of book you sigh over and write down quotes from – the sort that really gets inside your chest and replays for days later.
But, right now it doesn’t matter what we think. We’re concerned about what Twitter is saying about this incredible book.
Check out our favourite tweets about ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ – including the necessity that is Harry As Books.
— Harry As Books (@Literary_Harry) September 1, 2015
— Anne Ohman (@IAmAnneOhman) August 22, 2015
#IllGiveYouTheSun is not a book to be devoured in 1 sitting. It leaves you breathless & longing for more but unable to endure it as a whole.
— Bree #xo (@AutumnQueen_sbr) August 31, 2015
— Paulina (@SapphiresOfWest) August 30, 2015
— Haydn Rydings (@haydnRphoto) April 16, 2015
— Michelle (@petitechelle) August 19, 2015
What do you think of Jandy Nelson’s latest creation? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks and let us know.
More bookish articles?
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Win a bunch of Holly Bourne goodies – including ‘Am I Normal Yet?’
- MP Exclusive Extract: Get a taste of ‘Unbecoming’, from Jenny Downham, author of ‘Before I Die’
- Parallel universes, teenage love and strong ladies: MP! chats to Josephine Angelini, author of ‘Worldwalker’ series
- MP! Review: ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ is vibrant, thoughtful and a total YA necessity
- WIN! ‘Trial By Fire’ and ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini
- Get your hands on £200 to spend in Miss Selfridge and a copy of ‘Sunkissed’
- WIN! Signed copy of CJ Daughter’s ‘The Secret Fire’ – plus check out the FREE chapter
- MP! Review: ‘Sunkissed’ by Jenny McLachlan is funny, sweet and better than anticipated