Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ sees Amber head to California to spend the summer with her mum who always been distant, even before moving 5000 miles away, but Amber is hoping that this summer will change that. And then she starts to fall for prom king Kyle – and she just knows he’s going to break her heart…
The love for ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ just keeps on pouring in! Here’s what Twitter has to say about the second ‘Spinster Club’ book.
— LiLY (@Lily_Barker453) February 23, 2016
— Kate Lock (@kateweasel) February 21, 2016
Just finished How Hard Can Love Be by @holly_bourneYA and my heart is so damn happy right now!! 😭😍😭😍 I want more! I need more! 📚
— Warda (@ireadss) March 7, 2016
@holly_bourneYA I've just finished reading How hard can love be? And it is amazing! I can't wait for Lottie's story! ☺️
— E m m a ❀ (@ejadeemerald) March 5, 2016
Just finished reading How Hard Can Love Be? by @holly_bourneYA – wow, what an amazing book! Absolutely loved it.
— Luisa Plaja (@LuisaPlaja) February 26, 2016
— Kate Lock (@kateweasel) February 19, 2016
Have you read ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ yet? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End