‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant is ‘explosive’ in every sense of the word. Following teen Rio and her friends through an alternative WWII history where men AND women are drafted into the armed forces, it’s a story with real grit and great heart. But don’t just take our word for it; Twitter has already been showing their allegiance to this series.
Some are already calling dibs on their favourite characters:
— Sarah Likes Books (@slouisebarnard) February 15, 2016
It’s certainly getting those excited typing hands flying across the keyboard:
— Danielle Zimmerman (@Zimm102090) February 5, 2016
Whereas others, having experienced Michael Grant’s (wonderfully) dark writing before were relieved:
— Elaine Baker (@ebakerreads) February 3, 2016
And then there are those that are asking the same questions we are:
— Megan Huck (@221busyreading) February 3, 2016
And what is that we hear? A “must read”? 100% correct.
— Milo (@baneofkings) February 4, 2016
Join the squad, get your copy here.
Or have you already read it? Tweet us about it! @maximumpopbooks And that’s an order, private!
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE