We read and loved Tyler Oakley’s ‘Binge’ when it came out last year and we basically laughed through the whole thing. Now it’s out in paperback so we might just have to give it a re-read…
We’re not the only ones
@tyleroakley thank you for keeping me entertained while sitting hospital. The book it so bloody good 😍 #bingebook
Tyler’s got us tearing up over the emosh stories in ‘Binge’. You can’t beat getting to know your faves on a personal level.
— ANXITYisnotFAB (@mano4tcs) September 3, 2016
— jessica piggeldy (@heparsulfuris) September 2, 2016
— Zoe (@ZoeeeeeeJane) August 29, 2016
Have book, will take it everywhere. No, seriously.
— bri (@R0CKYSY0UTH) August 26, 2016
Is Tyler actually trapped in ‘Binge’? It’s not normal for a book to so like a person, right?
I’ve just finished reading binge by @tyleroakley . I’ve read it in only a few days and it was so funny and inspiring. I love it💙 #bingebook
Did Tyler defy all expectations with the funny stories, ridiculous stories, touching stories, secret stories? Well, it certainly looks like it…
SUCH A GOOD READ! I read #BingeBook in 2 days😝 @tyleroakley is hilarious and fantastic!! Highly recommend!❤️
— Sam (@SivanHoranx) August 12, 2016
It’s almost like reading gives you feels or something? Strange.
Grab your copy of ‘Binge’ now!
What’s your favourite ever Tyler Oakley video? Tell us in the comments below.
- How many books do you own with an “inspired by” title?
- 7 working titles that never made it to the front cover of these much loved Classics
- Do you think classics aren’t for you? Take a look at these and think again
- 10 essential cosy reads to fall for this Autumn
- John Green, Stephanie Perkins and 7 other authors we desperately want a new book from
- You Review: We need 10 lucky MP!ers to read & review the ‘Broken Sky’ trilogy