In case you haven’t noticed, we’re a bit in love with Sara Barnard’s debut, ‘Beautiful Broken Things’. It’s a gorgeous, emotional story about being a friend when their world is falling apart and the people of Twitter are clearly loving it as much as we are.
— Lizz Skelly (@LizzSkelly) March 10, 2016
— Jenny McLachlan (@JennyMcLachlan1) March 7, 2016
— Deirdre Sullivan (@propermiss) March 6, 2016
— Katherine Webber (@kwebberwrites) June 25, 2015
— Katherine Webber (@kwebberwrites) February 11, 2016
I don't understand people who haven't read Beautiful Broken Things yet. WHY HAVE YOU NOT READ BEAUTIFUL BROKEN THINGS YET!? #obsessed
— Jess Hearts Books (@JessHeartsBooks) March 9, 2016
Have you read ‘Beautiful Broken Things’ yet? Tell us your thoughts at @maximumpopbooks!
Get a copy HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End