We’re almost halfway through the year, 2016 has gone so fast and we still feel like there’s so many people to see and things to do! You can always just wing it and hope something comes along, but…
We’ve got you covered. Start saving those coins because here are 10 gigs and tours you need to get yourself to, from Selena Gomez to Tom Odell and McFly. There’s a piece of pie for everyone.
1) Busted – it’ll feel like you’re in the ‘Year 300’ when you see them live for the first time in years!
2) DNCE – they are not to be missed. A one-off show this summer in London, you HAVE to be there.
3) Union J – touring with their newest member Casey Johnson, it’ll be cool to see how different they sound live
5) Aurora – this Norwiegen sweetheart has stolen our hearts and our wallets
6) Dua Lipa – a rising star, it’s best to see Dua while she’s still performing in small venues. We predict massive things for her in 2017
7) McFly – the tour has been pushed back to Sept, so now you have more time to save those pennies for more merch
8) Bars and Melody – our ‘BGT’ boys! Support them on their 2016 tour and see their talent up close and personal
9) Selena Gomez – this is one ‘Revival’ you don’t want to miss.
10) Tom Odell – back with his newest album ‘Wrong Crowds’, he’ll be breaking hearts with those emosh love songs
So do you fancy see all those fab people, or are you already going? Let us know @maximumpop on Twitter, we might catch you there!