Here at MP! we’ve scoured the cinemas to find those ‘must watch’ movies. Resident film buff Bianca takes you through the top 5 films you need to see this summer, get the popcorn ready!
- The Fault in Our Stars. This movie can’t be missed out of the list, obviously. Everyone is excited about the amazing love story of Hazel and Augustus, two teenagers falling in love, even with their terrible medical condition. With the beautiful Shailene Woodley and the sexy Ansel Elgort.
- Begin Again. Keira Knightley brings to our screens her lovely voice on her new movie, about new starts! After a terrible breakup she starts recording her own album around New York with Mark Ruffalo (you might remember him for playing Hulk, yeah the green guy). This is the second ‘must watch’ of this summer!
- What If. Who wouldn’t love to see Daniel Radcliff playing the friend-zoned guy? Get ready to see Wallace, fighting hard to get the pretty girl! Make sure you have What if in your diaries for August, nobody should miss this romantic comedy with the sweet Radcliff!
- 22 Jump Street. Nothing better than some comedy! This is the second part of 21 Jump Street. Here comes one of the most hilarious movies of the summer. You don’t want to miss the funny Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum looking hotter as never. Head down to a ‘take 2’ screening of this if you missed it when it was first released.
- How to Train your Dragon 2. All summers need some animated movies to make it better. This year lands in cinemas the second part of ‘How to Train Your Dragon’, a beautiful, sweet and funny movie for everyone. Can we get our own Toothless already?