Adulting is hard, especially for Lucille who’s mum has abandoned her and her little sister Wren. Now she has to deal with bills, food shopping and everything else that’s scary (and boring) about being a grown up.
But Lucille just has to get on with it or she risks the authorities getting involved. Here are our tops tips for adulting when you really, really don’t want to.
What are your best adulting tips? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Which #ZoellaBookClub pick has been voted ‘best cover’ by fans?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ by Louise Gornall
- Sometimes the only way to get over heartbreak is to belt a good song into a hairbrush
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book
- A Guide to Literary London
- WIN! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers to soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…