We’ll keep it simple: Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is all the feels tightly trapped between the front and back cover.
But if you’re still not convinced, we’re going to let the book itself persuade you, in its own words.
So? Have you been swayed? Good, good. You can get your copy of ‘This Raging Light’ right here.
What’s that? You’ve already read it? Well then, please do tweet us YOUR favourite quotes @maximumpopbooks
- Win! A signed copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan + a Tatty Devine necklace for you & your one!
- You Review: We need 20 MP!ers to read and review Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’
- And the winner of the 2016 Carnegie Medal is…Sarah Crossan for ‘One’! + vote for your favourite Carnegie-winning book!
- WIN! A pair of tickets to see ‘Exposure: The Musical’ in London’s West End
- Being a teenager is hard, dudes. Thank gawsh for great books like these! Have you already read ’em?
- Book design and being part of a welcoming community: A Q&A with booktuber Holly Dunn Design
- Video: Watch Nat Luurtsema share her hidden talents + match the talents to the YA character!
- Reviewer Round-Up: “If there ever was a book to remind me of the social hierarchy at school, ‘Girl Out of Water’ is it”