Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is just as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside. And we’re not the only ones that think so!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 20, 2016
@maximumpopbooks love love love it
— Chantelle Hazelden (@MamaMummyMum) June 20, 2016
@maximumpopbooks love it 😍
— Saara (@saara782) June 20, 2016
@maximumpopbooks love it a lot!! I would definitely read it only by seeing its cover😍
— silvia carstairs (@sbetweenbooks) June 20, 2016
#TheRagingLight is the perfect Easter weekend read, actually the perfect any time read. ‘Estelle Laure’s prose is utterly gorgeous, even as it lays out the story of a girl dealing with the failings of her parents, death, and her own insecurities.” @bookriot #bookstagram #yalit #ukya #estellelaure #booklove
Tell us what you think of the cover at @maximumpopbooks!
- Win! A signed copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan + a Tatty Devine necklace for you & your one!
- You Review: We need 20 MP!ers to read and review Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’
- And the winner of the 2016 Carnegie Medal is…Sarah Crossan for ‘One’! + vote for your favourite Carnegie-winning book!
- WIN! A pair of tickets to see ‘Exposure: The Musical’ in London’s West End
- Being a teenager is hard, dudes. Thank gawsh for great books like these! Have you already read ’em?
- Book design and being part of a welcoming community: A Q&A with booktuber Holly Dunn Design
- Video: Watch Nat Luurtsema share her hidden talents + match the talents to the YA character!
- Reviewer Round-Up: “If there ever was a book to remind me of the social hierarchy at school, ‘Girl Out of Water’ is it”